Dedan Kimathi University of Technology (DeKUT) is a rapidly growing institution situated along the Nyeri-Nyahururu road in Nyeri County. The University offers programmes at Diploma, Bachelors, Masters and PhD levels and is currently operating two campuses namely the Main Campus along the Nyeri-Nyahururu Road, in Nyeri Town and Nairobi CBD Campus at Pension Towers.
The University is seeking suitable candidates to fill below vacant positions.
|1.||Senior Lecturer||13||Chemical Engineering||DEKUT/TF/CEG/18|
|3.||Tutorial Fellow||11||Chemical Engineering||DEKUT/TF/CEG/18|
Terms & Condition of Service
Successful candidates will be offered competitive remuneration packages and benefits in accordance with the University’s Terms of Service.
How to Apply
1. Submit four (4) hard copies of the letter of application, updated CV, certificates, and testimonials to indicate full details of education and professional qualifications, work experience, publications, current positions and salary, telephone contacts, names and addresses of three referees
2. Indicate the position and reference number in the letter of application and envelop which will be addressed to:
The Vice Chancellor,
Dedan Kimathi University of Technology,
Nyeri - Mweiga Road,
P.O. Box 657-10100,
NYERI - KENYA.
Application and referees' confidential reports on the applicant's suitability for the post should be received on/or before Friday, 7th March, 2018 by 5.00pm.
1. Dedan Kimathi University of Technology is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants of either gender, other regions, persons with disabilities and those from marginalized areas are encouraged to apply.
2. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
3. Shortlisted candidates will be required to have current clearance certificates from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC), Higher Education Loans Board (HELB), Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA), Criminal Investigation Department (CID, Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
4. Applicants with academic certificates obtained from foreign Universities will be required to undertake recognition and equation of these certificates from the Commission for University Education (CUE).
5. This position, if not filled in this advert will remain open for application until filled.