The Universities across the country are now operating with a new constitution in regards to students leadership. We are proud that DeKUT students went through the campaign and election process peacefully and the elected officials were sworn into office on 23rd November, 2017.
Following the successful DeKUTSO elections held on 17th November 2017, the following students were elected as DeKUTSO Council members for the 2017/2018 Academic year.
1. Alexander Wambugu Njeng’a - Chairperson
2. Sandra Kosgey - Vice Chairperson
3. Langat Kipkoech Rogers - Secretary General
4. Purity Gakonyo Matheri - Gender and Disability Mainstreaming Secretary
5. Njoroge Diana E. Wambui - Treasurer
6. Bony Gitonga - Sports, Entertainment and Security Secretary
7. Paul Kiprop Kipkore - Campuses’ Secretary
We wish them well as they represent the students and nurture leadership skills. Remember, "Leadership is not a position or title but action and example."